What a week! Here are some headlines you might have missed:
– Does Bernie have a jewish problem? and her name is Linda Sarsour?
– What do the Korean Demilitarized Zone, the House of Slaves memorial in Senegal, a small track and field stadium in Chile and the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp all have in common? Read this to find out!
– Are interfaith couples second class jewish citizens?
– Finally, a decent bagel west of New Jersey! San Fransisco here i come!
– Dating non-jews? Oy, anything but that!
– How would you like Sarah Silverman’s sister officiating your next affair? Watch out Daniel! Competition!
Enjoy the weekend everyone! https://assets.forward.com/pdfs/12.06.19.pdf