The madness continued this week with an assault on a Jewish family in Monsey celebrating Chanukah. Some interesting perspectives shared in this weeks Forward:
– In Monsey, an act of anti-semitic violence does not deter a torah celebration
– Should Jews arm themselves to protect their community?
– Don’t be too quick to compare today’s anti-Semitism to Nazi Germany
– Wear that Kippah with pride!
– Finally, a feminist interpretation of Talmud, and instagram ready!
Happy New Year to all! https://assets.forward.com/pdfs/01.03.20.pdf