This weeks Jew News in review comes direct from sunny East Tecuvah Drive, Palm Springs, where we are on sabbatical for another 3 weeks in order to defrost our frozen new england appendages. So, from under the palm trees, and away from the ice and snow, here is your latest edition:
– What to do if you experience anti-semitic harassment on the street (no, does not include any Jew Jitsu!)
– A trial pitting orthodox jews vs the “white private school” community – please settle this case!
– Some new updates/translations to historical documents discovered buried at a concentration camp
– Canadian yeshivas creating a confederacy of dunces? Graduates dont know about the St Lawrence river or the theory of evolution!
– Amazon drops white nationalist books – Bezos tap dances around the 3rd rail of free speech
– Jewish superpower myths and the connection to modern anti-semitism
– Harry Potter Yiddish edition: Sold out in 48 hours! https://assets.forward.com/pdfs/02.14.20.pdf