Well, we have placed a mask over the mezuzah on the front door, just in case. I know, I know, masks don’t help, but we need to be sure Moses hasn’t decided we need an eleventh plague. Consider this move the modern version of lamb’s blood on the doorpost.
So, what’s new with Jew News this week you ask? Here are some of this weeks gems:
– Corona impacts: Shut down Shul? Say it aint so! Tough call for the Rabbis as usually during times of crisis, we want to pray together even more than usual!
– Finally, a consensus on what defines anti-semitism. Like we needed it.
– Corona a Jewish plot? Anything can be used for anti-semitic purposes i guess.
– The scoop from Ground Zero: Inside New Rochelle’s Corona Containment Zone
– Opinion: someone has a problem with Bernie, but at this point, who cares?
– The Schmooze: Behind the scenes with the Rabbi on “The Plot Against America”, the new series based on Philip Roth’s novel.
– On Culture: The photography of Arthur Rothstein: a focus on social justice.
Shabbat Shalom everyone! Stay healthy! https://assets.forward.com/pdfs/Shabbat-03.13.20+(1).pdf